Sunday, April 17, 2011

My First Bull Whips

Here are the first Bull Whips that I made.  Notice that there are many color / plating variations.  These whips are up for purchase and I also take custom orders.  Just let me know what colors/plaiting/length.  They are NOT props.  These are professional whips and are made for streneous/long-term use.  You won't find a professional whip anywhere for less than $120.  I am selling these for $65.  Longer whips cost more.  These are easier to clean and maintain than leather whips.  Does not require conditioning and longer lasting than leather.  Types of Plaiting:  8, 10, 12, 14, 16.

SPECIFICATIONS:

550 Paracord (Nylon)
8 Plait
Turk's Head Knot at Pommel
(1) Cracker
Black/Yellow - 6 Ft.
Black - 8 Ft.
Desert Tan/Black - 9 Ft.






No comments:

Post a Comment